On demand only. Contact me for details.
Zen One to One Workshop
- Dutch, English, Ukrainian or Russian spoken
- All materials and necessary work supplies are provided, all materials used are of organic and eco labels, of the highest quality, without any synthetics and the end result is allergy free and very durable.
- The participant starts with pre-prepared minimum particles and by the end of the workshop the chosen doll or artwork is guaranteed ready
- Basic pieces are prepared in advance so that even the beginner with a minimal knowledge of pocket epic can take a finished doll or piece of art with her/him at the end of the workshop
- Little or no sewing skill required to have fun
- Enjoyment, relaxing serenity and self-satisfaction are primary goals
- Brief introduction about the origin and history of the Waldorf phenomenon
- Professional guidance during the workshop
- If desired, homemade organic biscuits with herbal tea provided
- If desired, a short lunch break can be provided
- Location at my Atelier in the Kingdom of Belgium
- Duration from 6 to up ? hours, depending on the requested item
- for women or men.
The final cost of a personal one-to-one workshop depends on different parameters such as being beginner or advanced, choice of doll or object and materials, required timing from begin to finish, etc. and is individually discussed and determined per workshop. The indicated price is a "starting from" quote.
*A tip for a gift in Zen enjoyment: maybe you are not so in sewing, creating, etc, but a good friend of loved one is? And you wish to make her or him happy? Contact me and we work something out for the person you want to give this unique experience-present she or he will not forget!